Learning Your Primary Love Language
Markham/Stouffville Women’s Wellness Circle
Love. The most powerful thing in the world. Discover your love language and begin improving your relationships using Gary Chapman’s book, “The 5 Love Languages.”
“Between busy schedules and long days, expressing love can fall by the wayside. We forget to compliment, to give gifts “just because,” to linger in our embrace. The things that say “I love you” seem to either not get said or not get through. This is […] about saying it—and hearing it—clearly. No gimmicks. No psychoanalyzing. Just learning to express love in your [loved ones] language.”
This was such a powerful tool to help me understand how I express my love and how I like to receive love especially with my partner and my kids. It helped understand that those you love are actually expressing love for you even when it doesn’t feel like it. AND more importantly being able to communicate to loved ones how you feel best loved and what you can do to really show your love to others.
Date: Friday, April 21st (yes, this coming Friday!)
Where: The Village Hive
Cost: $20 pp
What to expect:
– Accessing and completing the 5 Love Language questionnaire to identify your primary love language.
– A brief overview of what each love language means.
– What your love language looks like (how you show/receive love)
– Come,even if you know your primary love language! You will still learn more about it (and be able to re-confirm it too!)
We will also have an opportunity for shared discussion on ideas based on each love language as well as a beautiful meditation led by Tanya Porter.
You will also:
– Take home the questionnaire for the 5 Love Languages for Children and Teenagers
– Take home a link to a free app, “The 5 Love Languages” which includes a Love Language Challenge
“te amo” “Mahal kita” “aloha wau ia oi” “je t’adore” “aishiteru”
= I love you
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Casandra and Tanya will be leading this circle together. We look forward to seeing you!
IMAGE HEADER CREDIT – http://