Strategic Business Coaching
One-on-One Business Planning Coaching
This package is for you if you:
- want personalized business support
- consider yourself a changemaker and want your business to reflect this
- want to take that courageous step to become an entrepreneur
- are already a small business but struggling
- have already created your business but services and/or products messaging are still unclear
- want to identify and attract your target audience(s)
- want to increase revenue and have your business create positive impact on society, the community and the environment around you
You will be able to:
- uncover what’s been stopping you from taking the business to the next level and turn it into an asset business building tool
- discover and leverage your unique value offer proposition(s) to clients
- ground your key messaging and business foundation (do you know your mission, vision and principles?)
- get really clear on why you are a changemaker and how your business reflects this
- create your signature services and products
- efficiently use your time to build your business
- learn how to prioritize the complex and multiple demands on building a business
- identify when, where and who to create as team and outsource appropriately
Details you need to know:
Exclusive one-on-one coaching for up to five women at any given time.
If we work together, you are a priority.
Program is 12 months in duration, three times a month, 60 minute sessions in length.
One-day coaching intensive where and when needed.
Want to learn more? Schedule a complimentary powerful coaching conversation.
A business that makes a positive impact.
Are you a female entrepreneur with a business that is or will make a positive impact on society – a business that will help to accelerate, “a global culture shift that redefines success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy?” Women are making a difference, every day.
Client successes include:
- A co-working space that focuses on collaboration and wellness and is now consulting for other co=working spaces in Canada.
- A healthcare program that leads from humanity for frontline workers (nurses) and senior leadership in hospitals.
- An urban retreat that includes coaching, refuelling (through rest, relaxation, meditation and food!) and connection.
- Soon-to-be published book on using our senses for mindfulness.
- A travel agency with a focus on purposeful and experiential travel for families.
- A budding business based on spirituality and energy work.
- Third anniversary of a Women’s Wellness Circle that has spotlighted 36 local female entrepreneurs to date.